Thursday, October 11, 2007

Building on Faith House-Finishing Details

I haven't posted about the house in a while and since I spent my fall break working out there, this is the perfect time to update the progress. The finishing details are so meticulous and time consuming that it has been an act of faith to make myself go out there everyday. There aren't any photos, because you really can't see any progress at this point.

Most of the outside of the house is complete, except the stair handrails which will be fairly quick and gutters which they hire done. The plumbing is complete on the inside, most of the wall painting and trim work is done. The biggest jobs left on the inside is painting trim and doors, putting in closet shelves, medicine cabinets and towel racks. And cleaning.

The closing is set for next Friday and dedication for Saturday at noon. I'll try to post pictures of the finished house and dedication ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment