Friday, January 4, 2008

Keeneland Green


Keeneland Green
Originally uploaded by tormash9
For some reason I get stuck on rims. I have about 10 baskets at home that have been completed except for the rim. There should be a term for it, since I know others who have done the same thing. Rimophobia, maybe. And a co-worker asked me to finish the rim on her basket. Little did she know.

But over the break I was determined to beat this brick wall and at least get the rim on Carol's basket. While I was at it I also finished this one that I made about a year ago. This is an Anne Coleman pattern called Keeneland Green. The design in the center can vary and for this basket I chose a diamond pattern. Last year for Christmas I gave a basket woven in this pattern with an arrow in the center to my nephew's wife Ashli. This one I think I'll keep as a wastebasket in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment